Sunday, November 19, 2006

Contest Entries

Hello Dear Readers! I want to thank every one for entering the contest this month, I have been so very excited about it and cannot wait to announce the winners! The following is a list of all entrants for the main contest and the 3 winners will be announced on Tuesday.

Robin Snodgrass
Angela
Jordan
Cherry Red
Kay (Gret)
L. Salterbach
Linda
Cheryl
Christina
Sheri
Whitney

If I have missed anyone, please send me an e-mail to deeanddeedish@sbcglobal.net or comment on this post by tomorrow, Monday October 30 by Noon and I'll make sure you get added. Thank You again to every one who entered. The judges will be contacted and the three winners will be chosen by them. With so many great books up for grabs, I thought it would be better to get some third parties in!

As for the mini-contest , I only had two entries (see, catchy titles are tough) so BOTH of the entrants will receive a copy (unsigned) of Playing With Fire by Gena Showalter . Lucy and Christina, if you would please send your snail mail address to deeanddeedish@sbcglobal.net I will get the books ordered and out to you! Thanks for entering!

Stay tuned for the winners on Tuesday!

Take Care

No comments: