Sunday, November 19, 2006

And The Winner Is........

The winner of our September Contest is BUNNY! Congratulations Bunny, you have won a $20 gift card to the bookseller of your choice!!!!

If you would kindly send your snail mail addy via e-mail to clancys7@hotmail.com or asaandabbee@gmail.com , with your preference of bookseller, we will get the gift card sent to you.

And, just want to give a quick heads-up (teaser) about our October Contest. I have been in contact with the authors of the YA Paranormal Blog and so far, I have Serena Robar on board to give away a signed copy of one of her books, and I also have Mary Janice Davidson and Anthony Alongi on board to give away signed copies of BOTH of their Jennifer Scales books that are out on the market!!!!

I am so excited about the contest, and details will follow in about a week. I don't have all the details worked out, and I am still waiting to hear from 3 more of the authors, but the contest will have something to do with Halloween. I mean, COME ON, YA Paranormal and Halloween just BEG to go together!!!

Once again, Congratulations Bunny!!!!!!!

Take Care

No comments: