Saturday, May 3, 2008
Where the heck did April go? One minute, I was planning on launching BookTalk on April 1st. Then my darling baby looked at me this morning and said, "Momma, they're going to sing to me in church tomorrow." Which means that her May birthday is sometime within the next week. Which means that I missed an entire freakin' month.
Better late than never though, right?
So here's how it's going to work:
- Click up there on the title, or just click this link here.
- Read the first comment.
- Leave your own comments. You can answer my questions, or you can make some up of your own.
- Discussion is highly encouraged.
- Spoilers are welcome. If you don't want to know about the book, don't join in the discussion.
- No bashing each other.
- No bashing the author.
- You may criticize any aspect of the book that you wish, but be prepared to defend your comments.
- I reserve the right to delete any comment that I feel is cruel, in poor taste, or just ticks me off. (This will probably rarely happen, but I wanted to put it out there just in case someone goes nuts and gets really crazy.)
Now go to it. Enjoy. This will be up and open for comments for the rest of the month. Mid-month, I will announce the BookTalk book for June. Sometime near the beginning of June, I'll post another BookTalk post about the new book. It may, or may not, be a book that I've featured here. If you want to see all the BookTalks, click the BookTalk label, or look for BT in the title of the post.
Remember, there will be SPOILERS. If you haven't read the book, don't click the link.
Keep Turning Those Pages!