Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day Two - Cloudy in San Francisco?



This is the view from my room in San Francisco. Can you see the fog?

Of course, that means that I made it here. My trip wasn't without its trials though. After missing my plane due to traffic on I-95, I got to spend most of the day in Cincy. Now, Cincy is nice but it isn't San Fran. I finally made it into the Foggy City and spent some time on the BART to get to the hotel.

The hotel is located right in the heart of the city, with a Bloomingdale's and an Apple Store within about a block. Frankly, I don't know how they could have picked a better location.

When I made it to the hotel last night, I dropped my stuff and met up with my roomie and her friend Julie across the street at Annabelle's. The food was amazing, but I won't describe it. After all, this is a BOOK blog, not a FOOD blog.

I'm having lunch with some friends today. I don't know when or where, but I'll post all about it later.

oh yeah... for the Celeb-spotting alert -
Kristan Higgins
Alesia Holliday
Barb Ferrar
Michelle Cunnah


I'll Keep You Posted!!

No comments: