Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Because We Love Lani Diane Rich

And because she has a new book coming out on October 1st, and becuase I love Lani's books, and because she is having a contest to win a free copy, and because I LOVE FREE BOOKS - I'm entering the contest. So, gear up Lovelies, because the FAB Lani Diane Rich is getting ready to rock our worlds with yet another wonderful book.

Crazy In Love by Lani Diane Rich

She’s on the rocks.


Flynn Daly needs a drink. Under the crush of family guilt, she’s agreed to move out of her dangerous South Boston neighborhood and join the family business. Her first assignment: running the inn left by a deceased aunt Flynn’s never even heard of. The problem? It’s in the middle of the country where there’s nature and bugs and no public transport; her dead aunt is haunting her dreams; and the hotel’s bartender is making her lose her mind… in more ways than one.

Make it a double.


When bartender Jake Tucker’s beloved boss meets an untimely end, he intends to find out who’s behind it. If cozying up to the eccentric niece gets him the information he needs, so be it. But once he gets close to that wild hair and captivating smile, he decides that some things are more fun with a partner… even if she sees dead people. After all, for a woman like Flynn, he’d be nuts not to go for it.

Crazy In Love: Last call on sanity.

I think the books sounds FAB, and even if I don't win the copy, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll have it in my hot little hands as soon as possible.

Take Care

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Good luck! I'll be sure to look for this at my local BAMM.