I read a great e-book this month, and I'm going to be Spotlighting it this week. We don't do a lot of e-book reviews around here, but that may just have to change. The book I read was Right In Front Of You by (my very cool author friend!) Jennifer Talty.
About Right In Front Of You:
Restless and bored, NYS Trooper Jared Blake accepts a transfer from his current position in Lake George. Jared lives on the edge and his present post just isn't cutting the mustard. Just when he thinks his life is as it should be, his long time friend is threatened by an unknown source. Jared has exactly two weeks to find out who is behind these threats. And in two weeks, he will lose his heart forever.
Ryan O'Connor has the world at her fingertips. She's strong, feisty and has everything she's ever wanted, except the right man. Jared represents everything Ryan doesn't want. He's controlling, overbearing and now he's moving. Having had a crush on him for years, Ryan decides to seduce Jared. What harm can it do? But when Ryan's life is on the line, she realizes Jared might not be perfect, but he's the perfect man for her.
Jen will be stopping by during the week to answer questions and hang out, so be sure to check in during the day and chat with her in the comments.
Right In Front of You is Jen's first published book, and it is currently available from Triskelion. To download it right this minute, all you have to do is click on the link!
Jen has agreed to give away a download of her book to one very lucky contest winner. Since she's doing this, we're going to make it fun for everyone around here to try to win. Here's the scoop on the contest:
- Copy the cover image and the blurb and put it up on your blog. (You get FIVE entries for this!)
- Link to THIS post when you feature Right In Front Of You on your blog.
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog post where you've featured Right In Front Of You.
- Tell us, either in your comment here or on your blog, something that you've found "right in front of you". It can be as silly or as serious as you want it to be. You'll get two extra entries for doing this.
- If anyone comes here from YOUR blog, and tells us in the comments that you sent them, you'll get another FIVE entries.
This contest will end on Wednesday, at 10pmEST. I'll announce the winner by Friday. If we have a lot of entries, I may just throw in another download!
Good luck, and happy posting!
Keep Turning Those Pages!