Wednesday, August 29, 2007

AGNES AND THE HITMAN, by Crusie/Mayer CONTEST WINNER



A few of you really wanted this book. Your blog posts were beautiful. If I could, I would send signed copies to every single one of you. Alas, my budget does not allow such things, so only one of you gets the prize. And the oldest girl child has chosen.

The winner of the signed copy of AGNES AND THE HITMAN by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer is.....


BRANDY !!!


I'll be having coffee with Jenny and Bob on the morrow. Just a few hours away. I can hardly stand it! I'll have them sign a book just for you, Brandy. When you see this announcement, you need to:

1) Stop Squealing!
2) Send me your address. (deeanddeedish at sbcglobal dot net)
3) Get ready for a FANTASTIC read!!


Congrats, Brandy. Thanks to everyone else for playing "Blog This Book" with me!

Keep Turning Those Pages!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

And I was squealing!! I can't wait to hold this book in my hands. You've made my week, (my birthday os friday) and I'm counting this as the most wonderful gift ever!!!!!!
THANK YOU!

dee said...

Well, send me your e-mail, woman. I can't wait to send this one to you. If you get me your e-mail QUICK, I will mail the book from Ohio, and you will have it sooner.

Congrats!

dee

Brandy said...

Sent! Again, THANK YOU!

Marg said...

Congrats Brandy!

Lucky this book just came in at the library and I a number 1 on the list...otherwise I would be really, really, really jealous! As it is I am only a little jealous!

Kat said...

I would pout, but my Amazon order has been delivered so I will have this book in my hands by this weekend. So I'm pretty stoked nevertheless. :-)

Brandy said...

You're going to think I'm a real ditz, but could you let me know if my email got there, because I was so excited I goofed on your email address 2x. Thanks and I apologize for any inconvienence.
B.