Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tagged! (Thanks Wendy!)

Wendy, the stinker, tagged me to name seven random facts about myself. I would stick my tongue out at her, but alas, I do not know how to use that particular smiley! Actually, I'm sorta glad because it gives me a reason to post as I can't find the book I want to dish to get the BCC off of it. Note to self: Clean the dern house! So, without further ado...

1. I think Coors Original is the BEST beverage ever. Well, alcoholic beverage. Normally you'll find me with a mug of coffee in my hand, but if I have the chance to partake, Coors it is (they don't call it the Rocky Mountain's Finest for nothin')

2. dee and I met through an author's Yahoo! fan group and I thank God every day for her friendship (OK, maybe not a big secret but still....she needs to be reminded that she totally ROCKS!)

3. I have epilepsy. It's just a very mild case, but I have "spells" in which I black out and cannot tell you what the heck went on during that time. Sounds scary, but if you spend any amount of time with me you get used to it.

4. I just started a part-time job and have discovered I'm not very good with the scheduling. I mean, I only work 4 hours a day, but it seems like NOTHING gets done now that I'm working.

5. When I was in 7th Grade I won an essay contest for Martin Luther King Jr Day. I mean, I won the NATIONAL level contest. A HUGE ceremony was held in which I read my essay and I won a savings bond and everything (still have that sucker in the bank, just no proof that it's there :) )

6. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. Yep, I can do it! I think that means I'm a good kisser, but The Hubs says there is no need to test the theory through research!

7. I say a prayer every night. I swear, it takes me at least 10 minutes for this one prayer, because I feel that if I don't bless everyone I know then something horrible will happen and it will be my fault for not asking for their protection. Can we say OCD? But seriously, I believe in the power of prayer, and I think that that is a step in my day I canNOT miss.

Tag! You're it! If you read this, re-post it :)

Take Care

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Heehee, you're welcome!

I can't believe you can tie a cherry stem with your tongue! I've never been able to do so. I'm close to buying a bunch of cherries to practice, that would be fun! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW PLENTY OF MEN WHO WOULD LIKE YOUR TONGUE ON THEM! LOL

LINDA B