Monday, August 27, 2007

FAB Winners Announced

The FABulous Michele Bardsley has now met her deadline for the next installment of the Broken Hearts Vampires, BECAUSE YOUR VAMPIRE SAID SO and is hard at work on the forth book WAIT 'TIL YOUR VAMPIRE GETS HOME and since I am such a slave driver, she is also working on the interview questions I sent to her (yes, I had a lot of questions!). In the meantime, Michele e-mailed me and said go ahead and announce the winner, but I want to give THREE signed copies away.

So, THANK YOU to all of you for your patience, and keep checking back for the interview. And a big CONGRATS to our three winners:

Karen

Lori Chapman

Sewicked

If you three will please send an e-mail to dee and dee dish @ sbcglobal.net (minus the spaces) I will forward those on to Michele and she'll get the books out to you!

Miss Beautiful started kindergarten today, and while I cry my eyes out today, I will also be planning the list of books to dish in the coming days!

Take Care

1 comment:

KC said...

Oh, thank you so much!

And the first day of kindergarten was far harder on me than the kids. Hope it went ok!