Thursday, December 7, 2006

Sorry! Really, Sorry!

Okay, I know I promised new reviews since I got my books yesterday, but it's not my fault. I swear it! I fell asleep last night at 9:00 (okay, probably that WAS my fault, but I was cranky and in a bad mood and seriously needed the sleep) and then this morning while at the school, the Santa Shop people delivered the inventory early. Remember me? Overextended PTO mom? So I've been at the school all day doing inventory and have to go first thing in the morning to finish up. No worries though, I'll be home before 10 and will stay here (the laptop is arriving tomorrow and since I have to sign for it, I have no intention of leaving this house until it is in my hands) so I WILL post a review tomorrow. If I can keep my eyes open tonight (which I really want to do cause I'm diggin the book I'm reading) I'll have the review up before noon. Don't count on it, but I'll try REALLY hard. Promise.

Take Care

No comments: